Thursday, April 16, 2009

Scholarly Articles - Batch #2

Below are links to some great articles concerning HMS.

1) “Hypermobility Syndrome” L Russek

2)
“Examination and Treatment of a Patient with Hypermobility Syndrome” L Russek

3) “Benign Joint Hypermobility Syndrome: Evaluation, Diagnosis, and Management” M. Simpson

4) “The Genetic Basis of the joint hypermobility syndromes” F. Malfait, A. Hakim, A. De Paepe, R. Grahame

5) “Time to Take Hypermobility Seriously” R. Grahame

6) “British Consultant Rheumatologists’ Perceptions about the Hypermobility Syndrome: A National Survey” R. Grahame, H. Bird

7) “Living with the Hypermobility Syndrome” S. Gurley-Green

8) “Is the Benign Joint Hypermobility Syndrome Benign? H. El-Shahaly, A. El-Sherif

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chelsea,

    I am a friend of your dad's at the NC Community College System Office. This is a very informative website! I am really impressed with the information and videos you've provided. I was not familiar with Hypermobility Syndrome. I want to send this link to several relatives who have several of these symptoms.
    I know this has been a long road of appointments and tests to find this diagnosis. I am so glad that you know what you are managing now and can get back to your college path and dreams.
    My son Jacob(Davis) was in a Spanish class with you at Chapel Hill. He went to Seville the summer semester before you. He is graduating in May and plans to live in Chapel Hill next year. Maybe your paths will cross again.
    I'll keep you in my prayers,
    Kathy Davis

    ReplyDelete